Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Arnold Family Projects

Here are a few projects I did for WEEI sports radio talk show host Dale Arnold. Dale's wife wanted to fill in some dead space in their kitchen area with some cabinetry to provide additional storge. I built this unit out of red oak to work around the water cooler and house a 17"LCD TV. Behind the bottom two doors are six shelves mounted on Blum drawer glides that pull out to allow easy access to pots , pans and cooking accessories. The stain used was color matched to the existing cabinetry.



This bookcase was built to match a set that they had purchased years ago. I made it from cherry like the originals and sealed it with satin poly


On this project I installed a french door , added casing and rosettes on the living room side and fluted casing, plinth blocks,header and crown band on the foyer side to match the other door openings I trimmed out. I also installed the crown moulding you see above the door.







No comments:

Post a Comment