Sunday, January 11, 2009

A Crowning Achievement

Here are a few crown moulding jobs I've done recently.


On this job I installed 4 1/2"crown , made the fluted column and installed the chair rail and finished it in Sherwin Williams white.













This crown is poplar with a very funky profile that my customer special ordered.
More fluted column fun.




This crown was part of a screened in porch that I converted to a sun room.



Crown mania continued





This project was a remodel of a mud room , I built this cabinet for a place to store gloves, hats etc. and hang coats, then tied it together with the crown.






This crown was part of a dining room remodel.













3 comments:

  1. Bill

    We forgot to take pics of the stair tread repair you did at my place! That job made your finish work look like child's play! Thanks again you ARE THE MAN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the awesome quiche and Tour de Southern RI

    ReplyDelete